Seamless Aluminum Gutter Installation in MA
Low-maintenance gutters installed by the experts in Greater Boston & MetroWest
Just about every house needs gutters and downspouts. Without effective roof drainage, roof runoff will be dumped right next to the foundation. This substantial water flow can damage plants, decks, patios and exterior siding while also causing erosion. Inside the house, the basement can flood.
In addition to providing effective drainage, gutters also need to look good because of their prominent position on the exterior of the building. Many homeowners elect to replace gutters and downspouts when a house is re-roofed.
O’LYN Roofing can install seamless aluminum gutters in a variety of colors and styles to meet your needs and budget.
We install seamless aluminum gutters in any length
The term “seamless” explains the major advantage with this type of gutter: It can be custom-made to any length required, eliminating the need for seams. The magic of making seamless gutters occurs inside a gutter machine. The flat aluminum sheet that enters one end of the machine comes out the opposite end formed into the finished gutter profile. The most popular profile for seamless gutters is a “K” style gutter with a curved front edge.
What Our Clients Are Saying
We are so appreciative for your timing and rebuilding of our chimney and roof. Many thanks! Catherine p.s. When we return in May I will call you to repair other chimney.
“Professional” is the word that comes to mind for this company. From the sales rep to the scheduling guy to the roofing team to the guy who came to remove the dumpster, everyone behaved with courtesy, competence and good humor.
Installing seamless aluminum gutters & downspouts
1. From flat to formed. This K-profile gutter starts out as a flat sheet of aluminum. The gutter machine forms the profile, enabling the crew to create seamless gutters of any length. After the machine trims the gutter to the required length, workers attach end caps, then crimp and seal the caps to make the gutter watertight.
2. Brackets add strength. These cross braces are installed every 36 in. or so to stiffen the gutter. The brackets also provide attachment points for screwing the gutter to the fascia board during gutter installation.
3. Fastened to the fascia. Driving a screw through each gutter bracket and into the fascia board anchors the gutter in place. Each gutter section is pitched so that water can drain toward the drop outlet for the downspout.
4. Down the drain. Downspouts are assembled from elbows and straight sections, then screwed to the gutter drop outlets and to the wall of the house.
Seamless aluminum gutters offer excellent value
There are a number of reasons why many homeowners choose seamless aluminum gutters over other types of gutters. Consider the following advantages:
- Durable, factory-applied finish. Aluminum gutters come with a factory-applied finish that is available in a wide variety of colors to match your home and/or roof. The finish won’t wear off or require maintenance unless you have to touch up scratched areas.
- No rust or corrosion. Aluminum won’t rust or corrode; it’s truly a no-maintenance material.
- Speedy installation. A skilled crew can usually complete a seamless gutter installation on an average-size house in a single day, as long as the fascia boards along the eaves are in good condition.
- Most affordable gutter option. Seamless aluminum gutters cost less than other types of gutters.
Want to have your home inspected to find out if aluminum gutters are right for your home? Call O’LYN Roofing at 1-855-280-6691 or contact us online for a gutter installation estimate. We will also inspect your gutters as part of our roof inspection.
We provide quality roofing services to Greater Boston & MetroWest residents. We specialize in solutions to meet all of your roofing needs, including roof repair and replacement in Arlington, Framingham, Cambridge, Waltham, Quincy, Boston, Newton, Brockton, Somerville, Weston, Wellesley, Wayland, Sudbury and surrounding areas.