Black Roof Algae is a Growing Problem in New EnglandJuly 20, 2012
Home for Little Wanderers Opens in RoxburyAugust 6, 2012
O’LYN Contractors, Inc. president Michael Olen has been selected by Owens Corning to serve on the Platinum Advisory Board. The Platinum Advisory Board is a group of our Platinum Preferred Contractors that provides valuable insight into how we can better serve the roofing contractor. These contractors have been selected by Owens Corning based on the commitment to the Platinum Network and the industry.
About Platinum Preferred Contractors: Owens Corning™ Roofing Platinum Preferred Contractors are hand selected by Owens Corning™ as the top tier of the Owens Corning™ Roofing Contractor Network. Platinum Preferred Contractors represent less than 1% of the roofing contractors in the industry.*
Each Owens Corning™ Platinum Preferred Contractor must meet the following criteria:
- Be in good standing with the Better Business Bureau
- Undergo a Dun & Bradstreet® credit rating
- Not have filed bankruptcy in the last seven years
- Hold at least $1,000,000 in general liability insurance
- Have operated under the same business name for a minimum of three years
- Carry all required state and local licensing and insurance
Platinum Preferred Contractors are the only contractors who can offer the Owens Corning™ System Advantage™ Platinum Roofing Limited Warranty.
*2011 Ducker Worldwide Research on behalf of Owens Corning™ Roofing.